Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Pinkish discharge after unprotected sex. Have back pain with abdominal discomfort. Pregnant?

hello i had unprotected sex on march 5th my boyfriend ejaculated in me, around march 11 i had brwnish pinkish mucucus like discharge when i wiped myself. my period was due to cum march 19 but it didnt show until march 27. even after my period stopped 2 days ago my breast are still sore and i have discomfort in my abdomen along with back pain, could i still be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016

First of all, you did unprotected sex close to your ovulation day or fertile period. Here, chance of being pregnant is quite high.

Brownish pink discharge may indicate implantation bleeding. Here, you need to do one blood test for beta hcg & TVS scan to rule out conception.

Following test report, consult with gynecologist for next line management. Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2016
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor