Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Pink Spot in body

my age is 52 year since last two weeks i am getting pinkish spot on my stomach chest, now spreading all over my looks so to cure this?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  979
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Are you having pain over the rashes? Was their itching? Did you have fever before or at the time of having the rash? These questions help to figure out if the rashes are due to a viral infection or an allergic reaction. You shall need to consult your nearby physician or a dermatologist to figure it out and also get the necessary treatment.

Answered: Thu, 15 Apr 2010
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi .................Mr.Lav kumar..,
welcome to HCM...,
Thanks for query...,
Pinkish spots on stomach,chest and other areas.....,
But not mentioning symptomatology, i.e...itch or pain...,
Any how could be..FIXED DRUG ERRUPTION...
Short duration and bluish colouration....confirmed the diagnosis....
It is due to excess use of pain killers (Analgesics) recently......
Treatment is not require.....,But go for...
1) stop the all medication...............,
2) Topical application of Momentasome cream...
3) Orally take B.Complex with Vitamin A 5000 IU...
4) TAb Levocetrizine 5 mg....daily for 15 days...,
go through this and good will take 28 days...
good luck..,
Answered: Mon, 12 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
I have a pink spot on my testicles -.-
and i cant tell if its getting bigger, or smaller i just looks like its not doing anything, can you tell me how to get rid off this or is this a serious matter?
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor