Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Pinched nerve. Which treatments do you recommend? Why?

i want to know if i come in to see you tomorrow if i could get pain medicine because i have pinched nevers vidabraes and disc messed up i was in a bad car reck in 2000 i need a primary care doctor to see for pain medicines or else if you could give me a refferal to a pain specialas because i need a pain doctor so i can get back on my pain meds that aint going to bull shit me on my meds
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
It seems you are very much upset due to pain of pinched nerves and messed disc. These two conditions are known to cause severe pain and management of pain is primary duty of every Doctor. I would suggest you to consult a pain specialist who may be able to give you some nerve block for management of your nerves pain and pain of prolapsed disc. The nerve block will at least give you holidays from pain medicine for some time. For prolapsed disc he/she may also considered ozone therapy.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Sat, 8 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor