For the Acne
you can try the following routines:
HOME BASED ROUTINE:
1. You can use the over the counter salicylic acid
based face wash ( eg. Neutrogena Deep pore cleanser , Normaderm Vichy) . Use the face wash twice a day .
2. Use an alcohol free toner for the free outflow of the oil from the oil glands after using the face wash. ( e. Sebamed
3. If you are using a sunscreen you should use a light water based SPF 15 sunscreen.
4. Do not use a moisturizer untill necessary as heavy moisturizer use can cause more acne on skin .
Dermatological CLINIC Based Services:
1. Salicylic acid is a a form a peel treatment , a liquid which is applied over the skin by the doctor. This is kept on the skin for a period of 5 minutes and removed out with water. The peel seeps in the skin and controls the size of the oil glands giving rise to acne . It also has mild antibiotic properties.
2. The dermatologist
might prescribe you certain oral or topical application antibiotics.,
The above regimen is ideal for controlling your acne . The Peel treatment is the best treatment which has an advantage of not only controlling your acne but will also improve your complexion .
You should of course get your hypothyroidism
treated side by side .
Thanks and Take care