Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Pimples in pubic region, bleeding and pus. What can I do?

im a male 26, i was playing with my pubic hair found i had two pimples so i popped tnem and blood came out. next day it started hurting and puss n blood came out. 3 day it felt ljke two balls grem,under the pimple which,is puss because i popped again in shower and lot of blood came out follow by more puss but it hurts,so,bad i can squeeze anymore,what can i do to fix,
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hello pimple like lesions on the pubic area is most probably due to irritation of pubic is called folliculities.a antibiotic,antihistamine and t-bact ointment cures it
Answered: Sun, 18 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor