Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pimples black spots on my forehead

Hi, I m Yog, 26 years old. I have pimple's black spots on mu forehead. i tried many treatments. my skin is also little bit oily. Please suggest me any good skin specialist or any other good Dr.
Wed, 26 Aug 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
since you are looking for a doctor, you can search it from the doctor's tab above on this page.Have you tried alternative treatment like orange peel / multani mitti ?
  User's Response
Dear sir, Thank you very much for your reply. yes, i try that also, but year back. Still now1-2 pimples r coming every week n few left with the marks. Now i m looking for the permanent solution. What is "glycolic acid peels" & "Laser treatment"? will this help me? I found many Dr. in this site. But i don't know which one is good. So may i request you to pls suggest me any good Dr. who can provide m the permanent solution. It will be better if he is near abt Dadar area. Waiting for your reply & once again thatnks. Yog
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor