Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pimple scars under the eyes

hi When i am school in the age 16 i got pimples and i was pinched and pressed.before that i have smooth and fair face...after my school that pimples has become small holes and became black under my eye and total chin and forehead .At that time i used so many but no i am 29 can you tell me how can reduce pores and black skin on cheeks and for head..and I am looking old.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  327
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear prem..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Pimples are called ACNE VULGARIS..,
common in Ur age...due to hyperactivity of Hormones..,
So don't worry...Maintainance and hygiene of face is..,
very just follow..,
1) Frequent washes with FASH BAR...Triclosan soap.,
2) Topical application of ZYCLINE-NANO or CLINDAC-A gel..,
clidamycin 1% cream...night times..,
3) Morning times SUNSCREEN LOTION is mandatory..,
4) Tab...Isotretinoin 20 mg daily for 2 months gives very good result..,
5) Take fresh fruits and vegetables...ok.,
Answered: Tue, 1 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Kruti's  Response
thanks for using healthcare magic.
i will be glad to be of assistance.

i hope now you have not been picking up on any of the acne lesions as that will lead to deep scars and pigmentation.
if there are active lesions, they also need to be treated.

first of all creams that you can apply.

you need to follow a routine of cleansing, sunscreen , creams daily.

cleanse your face with cleansing lotion for acne prone skin thrice daily.

sunscreen needs to be used daily , once every 4 hrs.

creams would be:-

clindamycin gel on the active acne lesions in the morning and retinoic acid 0.025% cream at night on the entire face.

retinoic acid cream needs to be applied only at night, start with coming it for 2 hours and then gradually increase the time interval to keep it overnight.

this will cause priming of skin. after 10 days, you can start peels. chemical peels with glycolic acid will be effective. these peels will reduce the black marks , for this you will need to go to a dermatologist.

the method depends on the facilities available with the dermatologist.

however meanwhile you could start the creams.

now coming to the scarring:- your skin is scarring because that is the natural history of how acne progresses and then resolves.

this is how it resolves.

you need not worry as there is treatment for it. but if you stop applying the creams on active lesions, they will leave behind deeper scars.

this will ensure treatment of the scars permanently.

DERMAROLLER is used for treating Acne Scars,
its an instrument with small sharp microneedles which act on acne scars.

if your dermatologist does these procedures, he can do them for you.

they cause transient redness for a day and then you can go back to work, you could get it done on the weekend. its an office procedure which takes around 30 minutes.

it will take a while but surely everything will clear up.

hope i have answered all your queries.

if you have any further queries, i will be glad to be of assistance.
Answered: Tue, 1 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
it will be best for you to consult cosmetic surgeonand discuss the problems of yours for proper treatment .
regular exercises/adequate hydration,balanced diet will help maintaining good health.
Answered: Tue, 1 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor