Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Pimple on chin, irritation, big dark spot, looks like a bruise. Treatment?

I got this big pimple on my chin at night, and I accidently irritated it and rubbed it. The next day I saw it was like a dark brown circle around the skin, like it s now just a BIG dark spot with a small zit in the middle. How do I lighten the color? Or make it go away fast :( It looks like a bruise or something, its just a dark uneven circle
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  374
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear User..,
Thanks for choosing HCM...,
Slowly it will resolve..,
use Kojic cream night times application..,
Answered: Wed, 5 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor