Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Pimple-looking bumps around the groin which is spreading all over the body

I contracted something I think is an STD a few years ago. It manifested in the form of pimple-looking bumps around the groin but when squeezed produced small semi-transparent balls that were linked together in a chain. They bled profusely and then disappeared but have spread over the years to my entire body. They are difficult to see and appear as bumps on the body and look like pimiples on the face . They will not go away unless the contents are removed from inside. When squeezed they usually produce a single tiny semi-transparent ball but sometimes contain two or three and will not go away until the ball inside is removed. Any idea what this is?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to Hcm
Its better you consult Skin specialist not necessrily it could be STd could be some
thig else even. For Std also you should strat treatment as early as possible.Better
yoy rule out it Thanks
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor