Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Pimple like sores filled with pus in the anal region, causing discomfort. Chlamydia? Suggestions?

I had sex about a week ago and i had ripped pretty well. Two days later i started getting little pimple like sores and so i soaked in a sitz bath (i had shaved completely down there for only my second time). The same day i soaked in the bath the sores had got pus filled. They erupted that very same day and looked like they were beginning to heal. I went to the doctor and she tested me for syphillis and chlamydia but the results didnt come in yet. Since then she had given me a cream and told me to continue to soak. Problem is is that they are spreading to my anus and it is very difficult to wear underwear as they are rubbing on the bumps. They are not sore until they are filled with pus and then once they burst are no longer sore. I have no other symptoms, no rashes , no burning or itching. Please help me for as this is getting to be VERY uncomfortable to sit or walk becuase of where they are located.!
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic
From the description it does not look like syphilis or chlamydia. It could be bacterial infection of hair follicles ( folliculitis). For folliculitis you may need a course of oral anti biotics and topical antibiotics. Get these prescribed by your primary care physician. It is better to avoid shaving pubic hair .
Hope this helped
Take care
Answered: Wed, 21 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor