Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Pimple like bumps under arm that leaks fluid

Hi I have two little holes by my arm pit. One lets go of thick puss like fluid and the other clear fluid. The first one I had before I got pregnant and the second one after. I was told that they were nothing and they would go away. It’s been over two years and they are both still there. The doctor still says i m good. Should I go to another doctor and what could they be.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  652
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You might have sebaceous cysts,
Where you get some cheesy like material coming out while pressing and foul smelling.
This will fill up and empty of an on.
If they are sebaceous cysts you have to go for removal,
Go to surgeon and confirm the diagnosis.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor