Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Pimple in reproductive organ on left corner, skin stretched. Permanent cure ?

hi doctor ! I have a pimple form last more than two months in my reproductive organ on the left corner and due to it was small it wasn t hurting me and I thought that will be faded away soon and also there wasn t any pain on it.But from few days i can feel it is grown up and the pimple is from the inside not from the skin. I stretched the skin and inorder to figure that out is it actually generated from the flesh or not but it is a part of the skin from the Inside. I urge If any body can recommend me what kind of specialist I must visit inorder to get Cure. Please Assist !!!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
I suppose you meant your genitalia. You seem to have a small swelling there. It could be some benign swelling or of infective condition or may be sexually transmitted (in case if you had sex with any partner). You must meet a dermatologist to figure it out.
Good day
Answered: Sun, 24 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor