Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Pills for unwanted pregnancy

My last periods finished on 17th dec 2010.As between 17th dec and 20th dec I had intercourse.Till today18th jan, I havent any periods and I checked the possibilities of pregnancy which are positive.Presently I dont want to continue with my pregnancy and I am looking for pills for unwanted pregnancy. Can you advice me any pills etc ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
As You told the pregnancy test you done is positive and you don't want to continue with pregnancy.
Let me tell you that As per MTP act 1972 MTP is permitted upto 20 weeks duration.
and it should be carried out by Trained medical prictitioner or by a Gynaecologist.
It may be by medical route or by gynae procedures as suction-evacuation, dialtation and curraetage.
For further treatment advise, please visit nearby gynaecologist.
Have a Healthful Day
Answered: Tue, 18 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor