Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Piles,blood,pain,discomfort since 4 years

i have piles problem, This is not so severe .. but in urgent need of medication could you please let me know any best Doctor to consult? 1) I have syptoms like.. 1 time blood came and with pain .. and feels dare in the morning to go to toilet due to discomfort and little pain but no blood.. 2) this is experiencing by last 4 years.. Now I can t eat chicken, beef and more spicy food. could you please suggest me the stage of disease? Thank you I m waiting for the reply
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The ideal treatment for your problem is the surgery.
Till you get the surgery done,you must keep your stool soft by taking plenty of water,avoiding non vegetarian foods and alcohol,eating plenty of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits,taking extra fiber in form of isabgol husk or softovac powder with I glass of water at bed time.
If pain is there at the time of defecation,you can use xylocaine jelly before defecation.
Surgery of piles a very ordinary surgery and all general surgeons do it.
You can go to any good hospital in your city and get the surgery done without any problem.
Answered: Mon, 23 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor