Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Piles, fissure, acidity, stopped non veg

my husband he is 37 now ...for the last three weeks hez been suffering from somach problem...he had piles from the age of the doctors have diagonised it as fissure too...hez severly having gas tht he hav stopped all non veg....taking in lot of fruits...some medicines too but still his suffering has no remarkable hanges what need to be done...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there.

Thanks for writing in.

Do continue medications as prescribed by the treating doctor.

In addition, do drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
Have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Include fibre in your diet with oatmeal, wheat bran, whole grains and cereals.
Soak a tablespoon of raisins in a glass of water overnight. In the morning drink the raisin soaked water plus the soaked raisins.
To prevent and treat piles and anal fissures, main treatment is to avoid constipation. The above measures might help in the same.

If still no improvement, he might need laxatives.

Hope your husband feels better soon.

Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor