Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pigmentation on back. Using carofit plus, melglow, HH lite, no relief. Alternative treatment?

Hi, I am 23 yr. old girl. I have been having pigmentation on my back. I have gone through 2 chemical peeling(Nomenal phenol ) sessions. My derma. said that this pigmentation is due to some genetic reasons as well. I am taking proper medicine(carofit plus) and applying creams regularly like melaglow and HH lite and sunscreen. There is not much difference on my back. Should i continue my treatment or should go for somethnig else? It would be great if you could look into my query asap.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  258
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

i can understand your concern.

this kind of pigmentation take a very long time to resolve and sometimes there is no effect or they only get lighter.

it would be better to continue with the treatment for atleast 3 months and see if it helps.

still if it doesnt help, you can approach your dermatologist and enquire about laser treatment.

take care.

Answered: Mon, 31 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor