Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Pigmentation of skin, on face, back, stomach. Tried tyro nase plus cream. Anything else?

hi i m 24 yrs old my weight is 62 and height is 5 2 just wanted to know about pigmentation of the skin.on face back n stomachmy dr has given me tyro nase plus cream. wondering what does it do how n where to apply n for how there any alternatives other than this. is there anything to avoid while using this cream
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  624
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

You have been given a depigmenting cream,

Apply this in night only and in day you must apply a sun screen on the exposed parts.

You will need to continue using it for at least 6 months to get some results.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor