Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Piece of skin hanging out of anus, tried pushing back manually, no pain or swelling. Any natural remedies ?

Hi, im AAAAA . I have a piece of skin hanging out of my anus , and i think it is a hemmoroid. I try to push it back in manually, but it just slowly comes right back out. I want it to go away because it is embarassing to see during cuddling with my partner. I do not have anal sex, nor do i have any pain or swellling or bleeding . Are there any natural remedies or over the counter medications i can use?? please give advice for care too.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  332
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Sentinel Piles. This is a\ways there as a protective covering of one has a Chronic fissure in Anus.There is nothing serious about it and there is no medication to remove it. It has to be excised by a Surgeon under short general anaesthesia.
Answered: Wed, 27 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor