Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Persisting dizziness, prominent on lying, turning the head, causes imbalanced walk. Under treatment but no relief. Suggestion?

I am, 23 yrs old, female, have been suffering dizziness from 6 month. i went to medicine doctor first whom i regularly check up. they suggested me to visit ENT. now i am under ent treatment but my dizziness is not being cured fully. when i go to bed specially and i feel very imbalanced with walking then i feel my head turning around. now i am prescribed with vertin 24 mg tablet but still my imbalance is not cured. pls give me suggestion. or give me a good doctors advise and address. my email : YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Having persistent dizziness cxan be due to n inner ear problem, cervical spondylosis or electrolyte imbalance like hyponatremia. Since you have already consulted an ENT surgeon, middle ear problem must have been ruled out. You now need to consult a neurologist and have detailed investigations like blood electrolyte levels and MRI of head to find out the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Mon, 23 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor