Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Persistent rash on the body, pains on inflammation, have strong urine and underarm smell. Had acquired rash during pregnancy. Remedy?

hhi I was pregnant and developed a rash on my body. I was told it was pupp but I had it tested and come to find out it wasn t that at all. I have had my baby and still have this very itchy rash. It hurts like a bruise when its inflammed to the touch and now I m experiencing a change in urine smell andd underarm smell. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you urticaria or hives. This is common problem and do not worry about it. There are so many of the aggravating factor and in yourself also it can be because of sight change change in immunity.If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly. You can take loratadine or levocetrzine 1-2 hours before bath to relive the condition
Answered: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor