Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Persistent pain over right hip. History of kidney stones. Any relation ?

Hi, i am male 29 and suffering from pain over right hip for last 3 weeks.It is a persistent pain with highs when i sit without any support mainly i sit with putting my hips on the floor without any support or i sit on knees.other wise it stays moderate or mild.i drive or sit while wall behind me then its mild.i am realy confused.i had a kidney problem ( stone ) in the past but that pain was unbearable along with sweats and vormting.but i dont have any symptoms now
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. orthopedic problem concerned with As your right hip is paining and aggrevating on movement, it must be an orthopedic problem concerned with the bones. It has nothing to do with the kidney pain, it is acute and must be relieved . bone pain is not like that.
I advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. you may have to get MRI and blood tests for confermation of the diagnosis.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations for pain relief. Avoid taking potato other tubers tomato cauli flower coconut and sea foods till the pain is relieved by treatment. these food are supposed to increase the pain threshold of the nerves.
Wishing for a quick recovery. thanks for calling.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor