Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Persistent pain in the outer nerve of penis, chronic condition. Treatment for pain?

Hello doctor, I am having a persistent pain in the outer nerve, (may be frenulum?) that runs along the penis . This pain is prolonging for more than a year, i do not know the exact reason for the injury, it might be during masturbation or during injuries happened while playing. This sustained pain effects my normal activity, most of the time I will become sad b cos of this. Can not discuss with anybody else. I m in a very much bad situation seeking for the right advice.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in penis and think it to be due to nerve injury.
It seems that your pain in penis is due to inflamed or thrombosed vein which runs along the side of penis and not due to nerve injury.
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and further treatment.

Answered: Fri, 23 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor