Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Persistent headache, weakness, feverish. What could be the reason and treatment?

Dear Sir / Madam I am from Bangladesh. My wife (Suraiya Islam, 32) has got some problem of headache , sometimes it becomes severe and sometime remains within tolerate limit but never becomes zero. Weaknesses, feeling fever but no temperature are also associated with these. My daughter (Anika Aiyesha Mahmud, 9) tells sometimes that she gets the same problem of headache. So I need your expert hands’ suggestion for them. We are planning to visit you on august 22, 2012. Would you please suggest me the name of your respect consultant and also how I can get the appointment of that time? Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. Mostofa Mahmud Hasan
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM
Do blood test for fever.
Widal test
Malaria tedt.
Complet blood count.
For headaches
Answered: Sun, 20 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor