Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Persistent bumps on vagina, inner elbows, HPV negative. What could it be?

i have itchy bumbs on the outside of the vaginal area its only on one side but its been there for about 6 months my husband has nothing i have been to the doctoe and he thought it was a fungal infection and said to try lamisil but its not working i also have it on my inner elbows i just had a pap dont with a hpv test a month ago and everything came back fine does anybody know what it is
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you got fungal infection.
You maytry other anti-fungal oral medicine like Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.
Along eith oral anti-fungal medicine apply local anti-fungal cream as well.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Avoid using synthetic inner wear.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 16 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor