Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Persistent boil in the lower back, pus, bleeding. Suggestions?

hi im 21 female. a couple years ago i got a boil on my lower back region on my butt. now its come back. its been back for almost a year and wont go away. its really embarrassing and i dont know wht to do. sometimes pus will come out and itll bleed . its just been so long and i dont know what to do. and now i beleve the skin is damaged and will never be the same
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi.what u are suffering from is should be incised and drained rather than pressed.after that use a broad spectrum antibiotic and antiinflammatory agent and use mupirocin intment on the nares.anal area and umblicus
Answered: Sun, 18 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor