Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Permanent teeth implant for a 55 years old lady

Hi, My mother just lost one of her front upper tooth n she is arrount 55 years old. I want to go for a permanent tooth implant for her .So please confirm what will be the approx.cost for this and which is the best hospital in Bhubaneswar, Orissa for this treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
Hi There,

Implants are surgical procedures recommended for people with excellent general is your mother's health? BP/Diabetes? cardiac/renal? why & how did she lose the tooth? Apart from the general condition,dental & oral health,amount of surrounding bone & distance from the sinus is important. For this you will need an OPG X-ray.

Please contact an Implant specialist & first check out if she is eligible for an implant.

There are different kinds of implants & can cost anywhere between 30 to 45 thousand.

Thanks & Take care
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
hello ,

examining her bone level, blood picture and systemmic problems , if normal she can go ahead with implants and in south implants are available from 20k done by implantologists.

take care
Answered: Fri, 2 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dentist, Implantology Dr. Amit Berani's  Response
Implants are done in my clinic in 25000-35,000 Indian rupees IN MUMBAI
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor