Periorbital swelling between eyes and eyebrows. Taking protopic. Tried warm compress and benadryl. Need cure

I have periorbital swelling between my eyes and my eyebrows. I went to the dermatologist and they said they dont know of the cause and gave me protopic . I ve been on it 2 days with no sign of progress. I need help!. my eating, cleaning, resting, stress, fluids habits and enviornment havent changed in years. I just woke up one day 2 weeks ago and randomly happened. I just want this to be over so please any help would be great. (im 20 yrs of age. a male , i donr drink or smoke and ive tried ice,warm compresses, benadryl , tea bags to no avail)
Sat, 17 Nov 2012