Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Periods missing from 2 months, incomplete sex, afraid of being pregnant, had abortion pills without testing. Suggestions?

Hi. I am 19 yrs old & i have missed my periods since 2 months.. i gt my last period on 10 april. i & my fiance dint have complete sex infact i m still a virgin .. but he jus tried to insert... & i am afraid that i am pregnant. without consulting or testing that i m pregnant or not i ate abortion pills... its 1 week now & i m not having my periods even now.. :( ! seriously upset what should i do..?
Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

First of all one should not consume those pills without the supervision of the doctor. They can cause serious side effects.

I advice you to perform urine pregnancy test. It is better to use early morning urine sample.

If it is negative chances of pregnancy is slim. As you have consumed the pill and you have not got your bleeding it is better to consult the OBG specialist for examination and also to find out the cause for irregular periods.

At your age PCOD is one of the common causes for irregular bleeding that will be ruled out by scanning.

I advice you if you are not planning to be pregnant it is better to use some means of contraception.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health.

Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor