Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Periodic testicular pain, feeling of fluid filled lump in one testis. What is the cause and treatment?

My right testicle aches. I don t look at them very much. But I felt them an the right side hangs a lil lower an it felt like there was a lil like lump of maybe fluid in there. An I ve had aches the last maybe 6 months that the ache would last a few minutes at a time. Right now it s lasted a couple hours so far. Anybody know anything bout? Thought the main reason people r doc s is to help people. Obviously u doc s r doin it for the money! Pay to ask a Q. Lame!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have small lump in your Rt testicle and have mild pain.

This is most likely to be due to what is called as Spermatocele associated with Epididymitis .

However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified Urologist and ultrasound scanning.

Spermatocele is a benign cyst and not to be worried about it.

As regards hanging of the testicle lower than other side it is not significant and has no clinical importance to it.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor