Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Periodic swelling, pain near elbow post accident, MRI FNAC showed hemangioma posterolateral aspect. Treatment?

Hi, I Am NISHANT SHAW 22YRS OF AGE. suffer an bike accident near by elbow after 4yr i have regular interval swelling and pain there. i have consulted an orthopadic by his medicine. my pain and swelling where gone but it start to swell and pain. so i consulted him again and asked me to go through test mri fnac , its show that i had haemangioma postrolatral aspect. please suggest me to treat it as soon as possible
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  271
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello Nishant,
The mainstay of treatment is corticosteroid injection directly into the lesion. Laser surgery is the most proactive way of removal in cases where patients are older than 10 years of age.

wish your swelling and pain at elbow comes down as soon as possible.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor