Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Periodic pain in the rib after treatment for ruptured cyst on the ovary. How can I get it cured?

I first had cramps and then spotting and runny discharge between periods but it was during my ovulation time. Then I started experiencing pain in my right shoulder which spread to my back and then to my right upper rib cage under my boob. I m a dancer and i felt like my heart was beating faster than usual and the pain in my rib hurt worst when i inhaled.I ve found my self taking laxatives because I cant poop and frequent pain in urination and urinating more often.When i did take the laxatives i had very painful diarrhea. Today i had a headache which turned into vomiting,dizziness,weakness and nausea. I recently went to the hospital about a month ago the doctor said i didnt have an appendicitis but enlarged cyst on my ovary which erupted. Despite my hospitalization the pain in my rib never completely went away but came off and on.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor