Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Period was late. Had brown discharge and blood spotting. Trying for baby. Anything to worry?

Hi I have a problem I was 12 days late for my period and when it came I had a lot of brown stuff before it started then a bit of blood , i still haven t stopped bleeding but it is only very light, which isn t normal I came off the pill 4months ago and I am trying for a baby. Could I be pregnant or it there a problem? I hope you can help I live in Spain I don t speak much Spanish so it s not that easy to just go to the doctors! Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for the query.I suggest you to have a hpt done with early morning urine sample.After the use of pills you will have some irregular bleeding for sometime so this brownish bleeding may be due to that.Anyhow you will get to know whether you are pregnant or not with the HPT result mostly.
Answered: Wed, 31 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor