Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Period very watery, loose urination, itching. What can help?

My period has turned very water where it goes through my clothes if I don t change before the 2 hours. I am 41 years old. I have had 6 full term healthy babies. I also recently started to also pee on myself way more than the usual sneeze . It s everytime I use my stomack muscle. Like I watch the game and I just scream , playing football I had to stop 2 x and run home to take a shower and that is with a pad on. If I get upset and yell. Besides the excessive itching and skin coming off my pepe area? Could you please help me. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello, thanks for the query.
You have two separate problems.
1. Excessive menstrual blood loss is called menorrhagia. Most common cause in your age group is fibroid uterus. Get an USG done for diagnosis and get treated accordingly.
2. Passing scanty urine on increased abdominal pressure indicated stress incontinence. This is due to atonis pelvic floor muscles. Treatment is to increase your pelvic muscle tone by doing kegels exercise.

hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Thu, 17 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor