Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Period problem, pain, bloody discharge. Advise?

Hello I'm gem I'm 14 year of age and I have been having problems with me period for over 8/9 months I had my period for 7months and I told my nan and she got me to the doctors ASAP but the haven't seemed to find anything wronge with me 2 night ago I though awwh yea ill to to bed because I was dead tired due to I stayed up studding the night before and it was only 6/7pm and 4 hours later I woke up crying cause I was in so much pain I couldn't nearly move outta bed then I just went to the toilet and some really long and fully of blood and think came out of me and I haven't had any sexual relations with anyone an so we have no clue what's wronge with me so far can u please help me
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
You are suffering from primary dysmenorrea.
This is type of pain felt just before the periods.
You can take an antispasmodic just before your periods and continue for 3-4 days.
If this type of pain continues beyond 3 months, you need to be examined by a specialist Gynecologist.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor