Penis swollen, discolored, tender at base of shaft. Severe bruising. How to get relief?

Hello...I am a male of nearly 40 and have never had problems in sexual nature but last night had some sex in a doggy style position and as we were at it i slipped out and we both thrust at the same time..only after sex did I notice that my penis was swollen n slightly discoloured n just a little tender at the base of the shaft..I have no problems urinating and when I woke this morning the bruising is severe...what advice can you give to help me settle this panic...Thankyou, Embarrassed Yid
Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have sustained fracture of the penis.Please consult qualified Urologist immediately for clinical examination.You need to undergo following tests immediately to confirm the same.
1) Ultrasound scanning and colour Doppler study of the penis.
If confirmed positive you will have to undergo surgery to suture the tear in Tunica Albuginea.of the penis.
Dr.Patil