Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Penis skin on shaft tears when getting an erection

I am 55 years old and never had this problem until a year ago. I have seen 2 Urologist and they both say I do not see anything wrong I told them that my penis skin on shaft tears when getting and erection and sometimes it feels like it is over filling with blood. Like you blow up a balloon to normal then overfull it and it tears and takes about 3 days to stop hurting. I also notice that sometimes I will get this ring of tight skin that forms like a collar around the shaft near the rim of the penis and it hurts extremely to try to roll the skin down and most of the time it will not move but the pain is intense. At one time it would have red bumps on the rim on one side and felt like the erection was crooked and leaning to one side and over hard if that is possible. My regular doctor increased my blood pressure Medicine to see if lower my blood pressure would help. Not a chance. I can not find out what is causing the problem. It only does it when and erection occurs. I am circumcised but it also feels like after and erection is achieved there is no skin movement, for example if you try to masturbate and pull the skin back and forth there is none or very little movement and the rim gets very tight and hurts but the tearing is near the base and midway up the shaft. Someone please help because even when having a dream and getting and erection while I sleep I pay for that for 3 days of pure pain. HELP!
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2589
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
The discomfort you are facing might be because of a sensitive skin,thinned out layer of the foreskin on that part you are mentioning ,fungal infection of a minor intensity or slower pace of tissue regeneration.Whatever it is you can follow the following measures to improve healing rate.

1.apply a mild antibiotic ointment in the night and after you get a tear.Neosporin ointment ideal if you are not allergic to it.

2.Take one antioxidant with multivitamin in a pill form.

3.Check for blood sugar -the crack is common in high sugar.

4.Take a tablet of flucanazole 150 mg once in a week after consulting your family doctor.Can give treatment to partner also even if she does not have symptoms.

5.Ejaculate once or twice a week if possible to prevent semen leakage or accumulation of semen to give more vigorous erections at night. a healthy food.

7.Consult a pranic healer to take care of your energy field.

Phone number-09003456829.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor