Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Penis skin becomes red and sensitive during erection. Cream ineffective

As I get an erection the skin under my penis becomes red and very sensitive. There is no discomfort when flaccid, but gets painful during an erection. The best I can describe is, it s like having a bad sunburn that hurts when stretched or touched. I ask my dermatologist and he gave me some cream for it calling it a yeast infection , but this hasn t helped.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Based on what you have described it loos that your foreskin is tight and can be retracted back with force.This is termed as a partial Phimosis. This can be confirmed only on clinical examination so please consult some Surgeon to confirm the diagnosis You may need to undergo a minor surgery of Circumcision or dorsal slit under local anesthesia.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor