Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Penis shrinking due to maturation. Any treatment available?

sir i am 24 years old i am mastrubuting sice when when i was 10 yeras old....the size of my penis was near six inch after full erection when i was 20 yersa now after erection the size of my penis is 5.2 inch...and the hardness is also vey low of my dick during erection...plz help whts should i have to do now...any medicne or tretment.plz help me my marrige is fixed for next month.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  379
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
Many youngsters have such kind of feeling before the marriage. Please try to understand that masturbation is safe and will not cause any problem to you unless you are obsessed by it and doing the act repeatedly at the exclusion of your daily routine. Size of penis is not a concern and your feeling that the erection strength has reduced cannot be validated unless you are not able to have sex with your partner. A valid sex , with out much queries in your mind should not give you any problem.
If the problem stays even after your marriage, then you need to consult a sexologist or a urologist for this purpose.
Hope I have answered your query.
I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In future if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor