Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Penis not grown properly. Medicine to increase penis size?

i am 46 years old i am having normal sex functionality although i did mastebation a lot in young age, may be due to that my pinis has not grown properly as i started masterbation very early and i maintained till my marriege. i know my partener is satisfied but i am not as my pinis girth and lenght is small. but i do have rock erraction. i just want to icrease my pinis girth for my satisfaction only because i fell somr times that i am pumping in air not in vigina.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  310
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
First of all you should know that sex is in our mind & not in organ or penis.
don't try to measure penis length or girth.
Its length is anatomically due to its musculature & Its girth is due to blood flow of it in excited condition.
No air or nothing pumped from penis so don't be depressed about its size.
You have no problem & through out your life you have satisfy your partner that is an achievement.& you may satisfy her in future too.
Answered: Tue, 4 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor