Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Penis length in flaccid state is 1.25 inch and 3.75 when erect. Can the length be increased?

Hello Doctor, My penile length on flacid state is 1.25 inch and 3.75 inch when erect. As i am not sure if i can have sex and fulfill any girl, I have avoided sex till now. However, now my family is pressurising me for marriage and i have to decide soon if i can get married. Please help me to understand the below Que-1) Can i marry a girl and satisfy her desire? Que-2) Can i make her pregnent ? Que-3) Can my penile lenght be increased, both flacid & erect ? Thanks, Raju Thomas
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  415
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear Raju Thomas, for a satisfactory sex life minimum 2 inch penis size is enough with erection. as you said it is 3.75 means you are having 1.75 inch extra or more ---- without erection penis size is not to be considered in any way the penis size varies in different geographical areas as the average height varies . simple answer to your questions is
1) yes you can marry and satisfy any girl with this size
2) PREGNANCY is not related with penis size it is your sperm count decides your ability to make any lady pregnant hence here nothing to worry.
3) flaccid penile length is unimportant and when erect 3.75 is OK and sufficient for both satisfaction
hence don't try any so called medical treatment as there is no proven authentic treatment for penile enlargement.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor