Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Penis hole torn and getting bigger. How to bring it to normal size?

recently l realized that my pines hole is torn and i think the hole is getting bigger .right now it s about 1cm.i m really worried about it. is there any way to make the hole smaller i mean to it s normal size? unfortunately i m writing from Iran and due to sanctions i can t pay for the question.please answer my question if it s possible.thanks any way.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  399
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hi thanx for sharing. You have to consult a surgeon for repair.thanx
Answered: Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor