Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Penis has gone inside completely for more than 3 months, no urge to urinate. Reasons ?

My husbands penis has gone inside completely for more than three months and he has no urge to urinate at all and has a bad stomach ache he has been in hospital twice in three months and it has not been of any concern please please help me get him to the right doctor I need him to feel better about himself please respond ASAP thanks a loving wife
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear jgflynn94, As there is abdominal pain and your husband is not feeling well then in such condition penis will definitely shrink . but remember it will not go inside .as he will feel well then only penis or other things are going to appear normal . as you told admitted in hospital for abdominal pain the first person to see is general surgeon and then he will decide to have super specialty opinion. discuss with your doc. your concern he will satisfy you in more better way.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Himanshu Pandey's  Response
Hi jgflynn ! As you are with your husband, what kind of problem he has, swelling, cancer nodule, syphilis, prostate, alcohol, and after that if person don't want to pee, give high B.P, swelling of hand and feet. Just consult your urologist. Take care bye.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor