Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Penis foreskin unable to pull back. Is it fungal infection? Use canesten?

Hi, when I had a bath last night and I pulled my penis foreskin to clean it as I normally do, I hardly could pull it back as usual because the foreskin was swollen, dry and red and I notice like a kind of small fungal infection that I cleaned as much as I could. I tried to be seen by my GP today but he s fully booked and I m flying to New York for 10 days, so I wonder if I can get some medical advice on here about what to do. I ve got the feeling that it has got a bit better today but maybe it s just an impression. I ll check tonight when I ll have a shower but I wonder if I should use some cream like Canesten until it goes away during my stay in New York from tomorrow. Maybe it s just something that it s going to last for a day or 2, who knows? But what if it gets worse or doesn t get better? Please advise Thank you very much! Nick
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.i think u are suffering from is most common in diabetes.rule out diabetes can be caused when ur partneer is suffering from vaginal candiasis.usually it is mixture of bacterial and fungal infection..use a antibiotic and oral antifungal.apply nizral cream one time and fucidin in the morning
Answered: Sun, 18 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor