Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Penis feels irritated when touched or squeezed. Have burning after soap and water. Suggest?

My penis feels irritated only when I touch or squeeze it or when I shower. The soap and water make it burn. The feeling is as if I've rubbed it with sandpaper, like a raw feeling. I don't have any burning when I urinate or upon ejaculation, only sensitive to the touch, or sensitive to soap and water. It does look a bit red after showering. I have no pain anywhere or difficulty urinating. As I walk around I don't have any discomfort anywhere at all.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Aug 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having some infection on glans penis due to collection of smegma.
Clean the smegma by averting fore skin and gently remove the smegma.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Keep local hygiene clean.
Make a habit of cleaning smegma while taking bath.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor