Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Penis bent violently, pain, problem while ejaculating. Possible cause and cure?

Hi, nearly two weeks ago I was having sex and I missed and thrust with force outside of her, causing my penis to bend violently. The pain was excruciating and we stopped immediately. Since then, I have been able to get erections and have intercourse, however, ejaculating has been a problem, and I am experiencing a stabbing pain on and off both with or without an erection. I'm not sure what the problem is or what the appropriate action to take is.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Based on the information it seem like a
------------- OR -----------------------
2) "HEMATOMA" due to blunt trauma

Here is some information both along with advice

*** PENILE FRACTURE :- A popping or cracking sound, significant pain, immediate flaccidity, and skin hematoma of various sizes are commonly associated with the event.

*** BLUNT TRAUMA - can lead to a collection of blood pooling inside the organ known as "hematoma", it may not be visible by naked eyes but may be hidden deeply ( the shock wave can create an tiny blood vessels to rupture leading a loss on blood internally in the organ but the cover of the organ will mostly enclosed it so it will not come out but will stay their) eventually it will be healed by absorption and macrophages(blood cell) will engulf the hardened dark blood but will take a long time to regress


########"CONSULT SURGEON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE "###############

1) Penile fracture is a medical emergency, and emergency surgical repair is the usual treatment
2) Delay in seeking treatment increases the complication rate ,
3) If not taken treatment in time may result in "ERECTION PROBLEMS"

Following is mostly they will do.
1) will do the ultrasound
2) fix it with surgery.

Hope it helps.
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor