Penile lengthening procedure.

penis enalargment
Tue, 1 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Till date there arent enough studies which recommend this procedure although it is practised by surgeons on a small scale.

Hi there doctors. I m in my twenties and have a short foreskin that covers only half of the glans when it s flaccid. Is this normal and is it possible to lengthen it so as to the whole glans is fully covered? Also noticed on the Internet that most people who have a fully covered glans had a smoother and more shiny pinkish texture. Could the reduction of friction (due to shorter foreskin) enable me to regain this texture?

Hello I am a 39 year old male now on day 9 postOp from a hyrdocelectomy. I have had two instances where I have had substantial drainage. It is blood, but thinner and clearer than normal.. Is it normal to drain from this procedure, sometimes heavily,(multiple drips from my sutures) and is this a normal color of drainage?

I am a 36 male who was diagnosed with Kline-felter s syndrome when I was 24, I have seen 2 urologists in my lifetime and they both say there is nothing can be done about your penis length. When not erect I am between an inch to two inches, when erect I am 4.5 inches length and 4.5 width. Is there a way I can lengthen my manhood without pills,pumps or other weird suggestions from sites I have already read through? I haven t had many sexual encounters due to this problem and have had a woman cheat on me because of it, my confidence for picking up women have decreased over the years and I am looking for any kind of help.