Pelvic inflammatory disease

What is the drug of choice for pelvic inflammatory disease ?
Sat, 24 Sep 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
Ofloxacin with or without metronidazole is used
but according to stage the drugs are prescribed u need to consult some gyanaecologist will help,,nothing to panic u will be fine soon
caringstd66's  Response
April is National STD Awareness Month. If you're living with Pelvic inflammatory disease, Herpes, HPV, Hepatitis or other STDs, you're invited to join HDate.org, the Official STD Support & Dating site.
It offers people with STD unique and safe environment to learn STD medical treatments, get help and advice, find trusted people to talk, meet new friends and partners. All personal information is private and anonymous.
equard's  Response
Hello , Pelvic inflammatory disease, or PID, is an inflammation of a woman's upper reproductive tract, including the structures of the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. Salpingitis, inflammation of the fallopian tubes, is the most common manifestation of the disease. PID is known to be a long-term consequence of many sexually transmitted diseases as well as of bacterial vaginosis (BV), pelvic surgery, and other gynecologic procedures that cross the cervix. Treat with antibiotics is not completely ,       There is a doctor's traditional Chinese medicine can treat it.The medicine called "Fuyan Pill" to treats PID to be effective .One month symptom reduces, three month inspections are normal ."Fuyan Pill" is very effective, is very good .
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
In many cases of pelvic inflammatory disease, Ofloxacin with or without metronidazole is used. However some patients must be hospitalized according to their condition.
My website