Pelvic MRI showed penile nodules involving the tunica with some extrinsic, have problem reaching orgasm. Natural options?

Hi, 43 yr old male on Aug 2012 MRI Pelvis w/focus on the penis was performed with and without IV contrast. Findings: there are 3 soft tissue nodules in the penis. The dominant is located along the left midshaft and is located outside tunica albuginea compressing it, but within Buck s fascia , and measures approximately 2 cm in longest dimension. Tunica albuginea in mildly thinned. There is mild increased enhancement underlying the lesion within the corpus canvernosum. The second nodule is located at the left base of the penis outside the tunica albuginea and within the Buck s fascia. The third is located along the right shaft and is centered on the tunica albuginea, disrupting it, involving the underlying corpus cavernosum and overlying the pericavernosal space. The dominant nodule demonstrates small heterogeneous poorly enhancing foci. The 3 similar nodules corresponds to the hyperechoic nodules on Ultrasound. There is an 8mm nodule located along the dorsal right proximal shaft with different signal characteristics. Ages lobe in signal on T1 and T2, with peripheral enhancement. The nodule appears to be located in the superficial subcutaneous space and indents the corpus cavernosum. The solitary nodule corresponds to the hypoechoic nodule on ultrasound. Glands penis, corpus spongiosum are normal. Urethra is normal. Impression: Three penile nodules some involving the tunica and some extrinsic to it. Differential diagnosis is atypical penile fibromatosis/pyronie s disease, less likely epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, granuloma annulare , foreign body reaction, or focal eosinophilic disease. A seperate pelvic MRI revealed everything normal and no lymphadenopathy. I have since been on a grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free lifestyle. My morning blender shakes include 1/4 papaya, 1 banana, ice, handful of irish moss, 1 and 1/2 cup almond milk, a handful of raw cashews, 2 teaspoons of raw green pumpkin seeds and 1 tablespoon raw honey. In addition, i am taking pryteolytic enzymes(serapeptase) 12 a day, 4 capsules an hour and a half after my meals. Don t eat any meat unless its Organic and drinking about 1/1 gallon of distilled water a day. As a result, all 3 cysts have shrunk some but not all the way. When being intimate with wife, hardly ever have a problem with erection, she has no problem reaching orgasm but i do. I think I may have lost some of the deep level sensation. I am scheduled for pre-op with the V A Hospital in Miami, Fl and want to avoid surgery but would like to know if there is a laser option or natural option? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!
Thu, 26 Dec 2013
HI. Maximum chances for such a problem is usually Peyronie's disease. The exact cause is not known to medical fraternity. serapeptase do help. If the sexual activity is normal , nothing to worry about it. Which Surgery are they planning to have? If these nodule are hard to touch without pain , do not worry.