Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Peeling of skin around glands, had sex. Is it an infection?

Hi, I am 16 years old, and after sex today with my girlfriend, I noticed that the top layer of skin around my glans appeared to be peeling away- is this anything i should be worried about, and how can i solve this problem? It can t be an STI as my girlfriend and I have never slept with anyone else other than each other. Please help, thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on what you have posted it looks to me that your foreskin can not be retracted over the glans of your penis completely..It is likely that you have attempted a forceful intercourse without enough vaginal secretion and vagina of your girl friend may be dry and devoid of lubrication and forceful penetration of hard erected penis may be the reason for Peeling of the outer layer of foreskin.So please consult some surgeon for clinical examination and necessary treatment.May be you may need to get circumcised..
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor