Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Patches, bumps under pubic area, not warts, STD. Applying Flucort F. Treatment?

Hello, I have some patches/bumps under my pubic area. I don:t think its warts or any other STDs because I am married and only have had relationship with my wife since marriage (about 6 years) and this bump started about one year ago. I recently purchased flucort f in XXXX, which has Fradiomycin as active ingredient. If not warts, what can it be? One of the big bumps has warts-like shape (white layers of in growings)...
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear paul..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
WARTS....are viral disease and caused by...,'
Papilloma virus....and it is STD...,
But U did n't have any extramarital contact...,
So It may not be wart.....may be Skin tag..,
Hence consult good Dermato-venereologist...,
He can guide U ....thanQ
Answered: Sat, 21 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor